Advertise on IGDb.co.uk
First of all thank you for considering to advertise on Internet Guitar Database, IGDb.co.uk.
We currently offer various banner spaces on our website. These spots can be seen on the image above (click to enlarge). The pricing and ad limits on these are as follows:
|Ad Type||Ads Limit||$ / month|
|Medium Rectangle (300 x 250)||1||500|
|Full Banner (468 x 60)||1||200|
|Square Banner (125 x 125)||3*||100|
|Micro Bar (88 x 31)||3*||75|
* Square banners and micro bars count towards the same limit, i.e. only 3 may be shown at one time. Please refer to the terms & conditions for more information.
We accept the following formats for banners:
How to Get a Spot
If you are interested in investing in a banner spot, or would like more information please contact us at:
Terms & Conditions
- Payment can either be made monthly via a PayPal subscription or on a annual basis (10% discount).
- If we change any terms (pricing, removal of ad etc...) we will give you 1 months notice.
- We only accept advertisers in related fields, i.e. music related.
- We do not accept banners that uses blinking animations.
- Square banners and micro bars share the same 3 spots. Square banners will always get priority in terms of position and subscription renewal. An example of this would be if there were 2 square banners and 1 mico bar active (i.e. all spots filled). If a new advertiser requests to purchase a square banner spot, the micro bar will be replaced one the current month expires. We will of course contact the owner of the micro bar and should he/she desire to upgrade, they will get priority over the new advertiser.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change at any time.